If you are able to go to one conference this year, make sure it is this one. (That is if you make a lot of money and can afford to go, which I do not.)
REVOLT TV unveiled additional speakers and panel names for the inaugural REVOLT Music Conference taking place Thursday October 16th through Sunday, October 19th
- Frank Cooper, Chief Marketing Officer at PepsiCo
- Rio Caraeff, CEO of VEVO
- Bob Moczydlowsky, Head of Music at Twitter
- Kevin McGurn, Chief Revenue Officer at Shazam
- Josh Rabinowitz, EVP Director Of Music at GREY
- Omar Johnson, EVP Marketing at Beats by Dre
- Britt Morgan-Saks, Head of Artist Services at Spotify
- Lee “Q” O’Denat, Founder of World Star Hip Hop
- Necole Bitchie, Blogger and Founder of Necole Bitchie
To register or learn more about the conference, visit http://www.revoltmusicconference.com/.
Follow @revolttv in social media for continued artist interviews, music news, and programming updates.