Oh please you know this Coach Park Signature Duffle would be amazing back-to-school purchase. I mean you would be seriously lucky to be able to buy the bag and be all bling when you go back to college or wherever it is you are going. However, I know I can’t afford such a purchase so even better than cashing out $300 would be to win the bag, right?
This post is sponsored by yours truly and a great group of bloggers!
Back to School doesn’t have to be just about the kids! Moms deserve a BIG thank you for all the hard work they put in year-round, especially at back to school time. And that’s why My Boys and Their Toys has teamed up with these amazing bloggers to give one lucky reader this awesome COACH Park Signature Duffle in black.
Continue reading Hello lovely, here’s your chance to win a Coach Park Signature Duffle
I am not a shoe person or a bag person. I know I’m the odd woman out in this respect. I do not like shopping in stores either, if I can do it online I will do it online. But in the past couple of years I have realized I should probably care a little bit more about at least the bag/purse I use since it’s on my shoulder every day and seems to be growing which means I’m losing straps and handles. It’s true, my favorite bag was a Nightmare Before Christmas Bag, it’s broken. And the one I’m using now is on its last thread, too. So something a bit higher quality is needed.
In my search I came across a really fantastic opportunity for scrink.com readers. A Coach handbag giveway!
To be specific, one lucky winner will receive a Coach Madison Op Art Sateen Handbag! More details are below. This opportunity ends on August 22nd.
Mom Powered Media, connecting companies to consumers the super mom way!
Services offered include (but are not limited to)
What Mom Powered Media Can Do For You
- Blogger Outreach – Need to get your product in the hands of bloggers to form reviews and reach a new level of consumer views? Let the team at Mom Powered Media ~ gather data, screen applicants, propose review contacts, provide shipping information, links and winner details for you.
- Reviews – Our team has an open door policy and welcomes all types of reviews. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest in submitting a new product for review.
- Giveaways and Giveaway Events – Reach 10s of thousands of consumers in a single giveaway event.
- Sponsored Publications
- Twitter Parties and Social Media Blasts
For the Blogger
- Review Opportunities – Get on our list of available bloggers and be notified when review opportunities arise.
- Giveaway Events – Be the first to hear about a big event and get your blog at the top of the list.
Coach Madison Op Art Sateen Handbag
One of Coach’s favorite silhouettes, updated in lustrous sateen with an intricate Op Art pattern: tailored on the outside, beautifully organized on the inside. Heritage hardware and our horse-and-carriage logo plaque lend it a classic Coach look, while a slender strap keeps it squarely on the shoulder.
- Op Art multi print fabric with leather trim
- Inside multifunction pocket
- Zip-top closure, fabric lining
- Handles with 7″ drop
- 9 1/2″ (L) x 7 1/2″ (H) x 3 1/2″ (W)
Big thank you to Mom Powered Media owners: Mom to Bed by 8, Powered By Mom and Real Mom Reviews for organizing this coachlicious fashion event.
As well as our fantastic co-hosting blogs Freebie Spot, There’s a Contest for That and Keeping Your Cents.
Continue reading Who wants to win a Coach handbag? #giveaway