Once upon a time I had a web page at which I disclosed a list of all the DVDs I owned in my collection. I called it my DVDVD list and I took a picture of my DVDVD shelf and then blew it up on my computer and painstakingly manually entered each movie title into an Excel spreadsheet. I then crafted a flat HTML page which included the Excel table and I put it online for the world to see what a movie freak I really am. My DVDVD list is far more extensive than my BluRay list but the point is that I love movies, I love them. My kids love them. My collection has not grown nearly as fast since we signed up to stream with Netflix, but it is still probably in the 1,000s. I’m not exaggerating.
How many Blu-rays do YOU have in your collection? We want to know!!!
This Holiday rediscover the #MovieMagic behind your favorite films. Blu-ray offers exclusive special features that put you in the filmmaker’s chair, with a behind-the-scenes access to all of the magic: Special effects, talent interviews, alternative endings, unreleased scenes, bloopers, and more!
With a Blu-ray combo pack, you can enjoy your favorite films in high-definition whenever and wherever you want. You can keep the Blu-ray disc in the living room, DVD in the car, and the digital copy on your phone for when you’re on the move!
Grab your favorite movie lover a Blu-ray this holiday!
One lucky scrink.com reader will have a chance to add a BluRay to their collection this holiday season.
A copy of one of the following titles (chosen at random from the list below) will be awarded to one lucky reader!
• The Little Mermaid – Diamond Edition
• The Lone Ranger
• Monsters University
• Angels Sing
• Rise of The Guardians
• Despicable Me 2
• Grown Ups 2
• Wizard of Oz 3D
• The Wolverine
• Star Trek: Into Darkness
• White House Down
• Fast 6
• Pacific Rim
• After Earth
• Man of Steel
• Red 2
• World War Z
• 2 Guns
• Weeds: The Complete Collection
• Predator 3D
* Each household is only eligible to win ONE #MovieMagic Title via blog reviews and giveaways. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.
* Giveaway open to the U.S.
* The prize will be sent via FedEx or USPS. No P.O. Boxes please. Please note that the assets included within this message were delivered to me to promote Blu-ray.